Champions League Group Stage Draw
The UEFA Champions League 2017/2018 is set to go, as the draw for the group stage has been completed.
Chelsea and Tottenham handed Tough Champions League Draws
For the first time in the history of the competition, England has five representatives in this season’s competition, with Chelsea, Tottenham, Manchester City, Liverpool and last season’s UEFA Europa League winners Manchester United.
Yet, Chelsea and Tottenham have been handed tough draws.
Chelsea find themselves in the same group with Atletico Madrid and AS Roma, while Tottenham on the other hand find themselves in the same group with Borussia Dortmund and last season’s winners Real Madrid.
Champions League Group Stage in Details
- In Group A, Benfica, Manchester United, FC Basel and CSKA Moscow all tackle one another.
- In Group B, German champions Bayern are drawn with PSG, Anderlecht and Celtic.
- In Group C, EPL champions Chelsea, Atletico Madrid, AS Roma and Qarabag face-off.
- In Group D, last season’s finalists Juventus, are drawn with Barcelona, Olympiacos and Sporting CP.
- In Group E, Spartak Moscow, Sevilla, Liverpool and Maribor
- In Group F, Shaktar Donestsk, Manchester City, Napoli, and Feyenoord all tackle one another.
- In Group G, Ligue one champions Monaco are drawn with FC Porto, Besiktas, and RB Leipzig
- In Group H, holder Real Madrid, Borrusia Dortmund, Tottenham, and APOEL